Framaroot is a tool for rooting and unrooting the Android device without PC. The tool is best for fixing up complications like hanged, boot loops, and other technical lags, and getting access to the special feature of the device that is not accessible by normal users.
Supported Version: Android 2.3 & Above
Last Updated: 2 Days Ago
- Hassle free firmware and flash tools
- Unroot your phone with easy process and fix errors
- Pick the precise exploit from the menu, that support the Android version
- Available in multiple languages
- Auto-install SuperUser files to use the permissions and codecs of the mobile OS
- Allows launching third-party applications and root apps with no risk
Framaroot 1.9.3 latest allows users to go on the admin side of the device and get access to everything such as, alter the commands and features and helps in gaining the root access or the maximum benefits of the phone, and possible internal options of the device, it also has the ability to remove existing software, and fix up the error like bloatware, optimize phone battery and offer many such updates to android devices and MediaTek devices for free.
How To Download?
Rooting has various advantages, as it offers so many advanced features, and provides the solution to many such problems. Get the Android permission to download apps from other sources by enabling Unknown Sources > Security > Settings.
- Click on the above-given download button
- Open downloaded file under the ‘Downloads’ folder of your phone
- Tap on ‘Install’ to launch the app
|Last Updated||2 Days Ago|
|Supported Android Version||Android 2.3 & Above|
|App Size||1.5 MB|
How To Root Android With Framaroot?
After the installation of the tool, make sure you back up the data before rooting the android device. Follow the steps to root the device
- Open the tool
- On the main screen of the app, click on the root option
- The system will now find suitable/available exploits to root your device
- Once done, it will show either message – “exploit Successful’ or “Your device does not seem vulnerable to exploit”.
- If you see the second message on your screen, it means your device is highly protected to find exploit to root the system. In this case, you need to try other apps or USB debugging to root the system or
- Click on ‘OK’, and reboot the device
How To Launch SuperSU?
To modify the codecs, you need to launch SuperSU on your device. Users can get SuperSU application directly from the Google Play Store but it’ll not work until you root the device.
- After rooting, go on with the option ‘Install SuperUser/Install SuperSU’
- If the instructed exploit is successful, you will get the ‘Successful’ message on your screen
- Now you can modify and do the app-related operations easily
How To Execute Scripts?
If you want to run your customized scripts for your desired features and functions, Execute Script option can help you to add or edit the functions.
- After rooting and connecting with SuperSU, visit the app dashboard
- Click on the ‘Execute Script’ option
- Now create your script or upload the developed script
- Tap on ‘Execute’
How To Unroot Android Using Framaroot?
- If your mobile was rooted successfully earlier, then you can automatically see the ‘Unroot’ option available on the app’s main screen.
- Click on it.
- Tap ‘yes’ on the confirmation request pop-up.
- Your device is now successfully unrooted.
Framaroot 1.9.3 is one of the most efficient applications that simplified a complicated procedure of rooting into a one-click step for all Android devices such as Samsung, Huawei, and others. It is the best tool for beginners, that provides an easy method for rooting.
The Apk version takes the device interface on the test of its storage, processing, and interface. Hence, if you possess a low-end Android version then rooting and core modification might harm your system, if the rooting is not done properly it may result in the crashes and also rooting the mobile voids its warranty.
FAQ’S (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
What is Framaroot Apk?
Framaroot apk is an android application, it allows users to unlock a smartphone or tablet, and widely known as a one click root apk app, also for rooting and unrooting the device.
Is Framaroot safe?
Framaroot version 1.9.3 is safe. Make sure you read all the terms and conditions before downloading and installing. Although it may not work on all the devices.
How do I make my device vulnerable to Framaroot?
Download Framaroot version 1.9.3 easily from the framaroot.vip website. Although sometimes it is difficult to get this application, as it is a stand-alone application, which is used without PC!
How do I use Framaroot?
Download Framaroot 2020 from the above-given button on this website, open and select the desired complex to exploit the restart the device, and apply the changes to it.