Framaroot is a tool that allows you to root and unroot the Android device without using a PC. It is best for fixing up complications like hanged, boot loops, and other technical lags, and also provides access to special features of the device.
It allows you to go on the admin side of the device and get access to everything such as alter the commands, features, etc. Also, it has the ability to remove existing software, and fix up the error.
It offers many such updates to Android devices and MediaTek devices for free.
- Hassle-free firmware and flash tools
- Unroot your phone with easy process and fix errors
- Pick the precise exploit from the menu, that support the Android version
- Available in multiple languages
- Auto-install SuperUser files to use the permissions and codecs of the mobile OS
- Allows launching third-party applications and root apps with no risk
How to Download?
Rooting has various advantages, as it offers so many advanced features, and provides the solution to many such problems. Get the Android permission to download apps from other sources by enabling Unknown Sources > Security > Settings.
- Click here to download Framaroot.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Wait till it gets downloaded.
- Now open the downloaded file.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to launch the app
|Last Updated||1 Day Ago|
|Supported Android Version||Android 2.3 & Above|
|App Size||1.5 MB|
Root Android With Framaroot
After the installation of the tool, make sure you back up the data before rooting the android device. Follow the steps to root the device
- Open the tool
- On the main screen of the app, click on the root option
- The system will now find suitable exploits to root your device
- Once done, it will show either message – “exploit Successful’ or “Your device does not seem vulnerable to exploit”.
- If you see the second message on your screen, it means your device is highly protected to find exploit to root the system. In this case, you need to try other apps or USB debugging to root the system.
- Click on ‘OK’, and reboot the device.
To modify the codecs, you need to launch SuperSU on your device. Users can get the SuperSU application directly from the Google Play Store but it’ll not work until you root the device.
- After rooting, go to the ‘Install SuperUser/Install SuperSU’.
- If the instructed exploit is successful, you will get the ‘Successful’ message on your screen.
- Now you can modify and do the app-related operations easily.
If you want to run your customized scripts for your desired features and functions, Execute Script option can help you to add or edit the functions.
- After rooting and connecting with SuperSU, visit the app dashboard
- Click on the ‘Execute Script’ option
- Now create your script or upload the developed script
- Tap on ‘Execute’
How To Unroot?
- If your mobile was rooted successfully earlier, then you can automatically see the ‘Unroot’ option available on the app’s main screen.
- Click on it.
- Tap ‘yes’ on the confirmation request pop-up.
- Your device is now successfully unrooted.
Benefits of using Framaroot
- Offer easy SU installation.
- Provide rooting status.
- Secure rooting of the device in a click.
Framaroot is one of the most efficient applications that simplifies the complicated procedure of rooting into a one-click step for all Android devices. If you possess a low-end Android version then rooting and core modification might harm your system. Also, if rooting is not done properly it may result in the crashes and also voids its warranty.
FAQ’S (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
What is Framaroot Apk?
Framaroot Apk is an android application, it allows users to unlock a smartphone or tablet, and widely known as a one-click root app.
Is Framaroot safe?
Framaroot is safe but make sure you read all the terms and conditions before downloading and installing.
How do I make my device vulnerable to Framaroot?
Sometimes it is difficult to get this application, as it is a stand-alone application, which is used without a PC.
How do I use Framaroot?
Download the app from Framaroot.vip website and open it to select the desired complex to exploit, restart the device, and apply the changes to it.