The readers will be delighted to know that they can now enjoy their PSP games on to the PC’s larger screen. Not only this, but they can also share the files, download and upload from PSP to the computer and vice-versa. “The PSP USB data cable”, allows the user to transfer the media from the memory stick to your Computer. This also goes vice-versa.
To let the cable work well and enable your computer for recognizing it, you should initially put PSP in the “USB connection mode”. The user can get the option on the Home desktop. Thus, let’s check out how one can connect their PSP to the Computer.
Connecting It With The Aid Of Mini USB Cable
- First of all, you need to connect USB cable of Mini-B to PSP port. The cord resembles the cord with which the controllers are connected to the PlayStation 3.
- Now you are required to plug up the USB cable’s broader end to the USB port and make sure that your PSP as well as computer, both are on.
- Next, on the PSP, find the “Settings” menu and opt the “USB connection”.
- Now, your PSP data needs to be managed on the PC.
Connecting With The Aid Of The Memory Stick
- First of all, you need to eject “Memory stick media” with that of the “PSP system”.
- On the left edge of PSP, towards the bottom, the memory stick could be associated in the slot.
- Next, open up the slot and pull the notch out.
- Now from the slot, detach- memory stick.
- Associate “Memory stick USB reader” to your computer’s USB port.
- The cable incorporates USB plug at one end and a slot in other.
- Now, your memory stick is to be inserted into the USB reader’s slot.
- Hence, now your PC could make out the Memory stick which will aid the transfer of files to/from the drive.
We hope that the steps mentioned above have helped you to effectively connect your PSP with your computer. If in case you find any issues while transferring the file then you must check your cable. Sometimes, you might be using a defective cable and it may be causing trouble when it comes to large transferring rate.