Skype is an application which is used to communicate nowadays. People use it to chat, share moments etc and you can even send videos or audio files by Skype. It is available for Android as well as iOS users and anyone can download it for free as it is available for free. You can call anyone you want who’s on Skype.
Video call your friends anytime, anywhere with Skype and you can do all that for free. You can even use it on your PC/Mac as it is available for PC/Mac too.
Main Features Of Skype
- Video call is the best feature of Skype as you can video call your friends anytime and it won’t even charge for it
- Make international calls with Skype without any cost.
- Send stickers while chatting with someone.
There are many more premium features available in Skype but these features are enough to show the usefulness of it. Skype is 100% secure and it is a trustworthy application. skyapp video and voice calls to your friends, colleagues and family members around the globe and share calling record.
You have to make an account first to use it and you can make a new account easily and for free on Skype.
Now coming back to the point that how to record Skype calls. You can record both video and the normal call on Skype without installing any other application for it. So let’s go through it.
Record Calls On Desktop
You can record calls on the desktop easily by just following some simple steps.
- When you’re on a call, look at the bottom of the screen and you will find “More options”. Click on the option.
- It will show the option “Start Recording”, click on that and it will start recording it.
Keep one thing in mind that Skype let’s other person know that you are recording that call by sending them a notification. Your voice or Video will be recorded too along with them.
Record Calls On Mobile Devices.
Mobile version of Skype is more compact and easy to use. It has the same features which desktop version has but it is more fluent and attractive.
- During a call, you will see the option “More options”. Tap on that.
- It will show the option to record that call, enable it and you’re all set to record.
The call which you have recorded will be available in the chat and you can save it offline in a time period of 30 days.
You have to save your call recordings offline by yourself or it’ll disappear in 30 days. You can even report a call recording which your friend or a family member have recorded of yours and them and it will be removed if there will be something offending.
That’s all for today. Hope you have liked the article and it helped you. Please let us know about it in the comment section below and check more articles to be up to date in the social media sector.